Bed and Breakfast    Gites    Meals    in the Pyrenees

Ferme Beauregard les Pyrénées 

    Ferme Beauregard les Pyrenees   

homeB&BMealsGitesAreaRouteTariffsReservation

 
Tarieven voor 2018:

Bed and breakfast

Bedroom € 64,50 per night 1 sleep   (stay of 3 nights or more), including breakfast
Bedroom € 69,50 per night 2 sleeps (stay of 3 nights or more), including breakfast
Bedroom € 94,50 per night 3 sleeps (stay of 3 nights or more), including breakfast
Bedroom € 119,50 per night 4 sleeps (stay of 3 nights or more), including breakfast

For a stay of 1 or 2 nights a surcharge of € 15,=.

3-course meal or BBQ, including wine and coffee € 27,50 p.p.


Gîtes Tournesol or Tulipe (each sleeps 4 p.)

low season: 1st of january till 21st of april and 27th of october till 31th of december € 595 weekly
mid  season: 21st april till 7th of july and 25th of august till 27th of octobre € 695 weekly
high season: 7 july till 25th of august € 895,= weekly.

Bedlinen is included, end of stay cleaning € 60 not.
Extra bed € 20 per night.




Rental conditions:

The rental period for the gîtes is saturday 16.00 h. till next saturday 10.00 h.
For the guestrooms it's 16.00 h. till 10.00 h. next day.

The reservation for the gite will be definitive after having received your deposit of 30% on our French bank account, and our confirmation to you that we have received it. In that confirmation we will also let you know the date that the remaining 70% has to be payed.

For the rooms we ask a deposit of 50%, the other 50% is to be payed when you leave.

In case of cancellation (by the tenant) there is no refund of the deposit. In case of cancellation (by the tenant) less than a month before the rental period, the tenant still has to pay the 70% as well, and we are allowed to find new tenants immediately after having received the notice of cancellation.

For the gîtes we require a deposit of €250, to be payed in cash when you arrive. After having payed that, you'll receive the key for the gîte. After the rental period, and before you leave we'll inspect the gîte and if it is o.k. we'll collect the key and we'll refund the deposit minus end of stay cleaning.

Both rooms and gites are non-smoking.